What's new

Burn Notice Season 7 the final season (1 Viewer)

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
I've soured on the show the past few seasons. At least Jere Burns was fun there for a while.

But, I feel almost obligated to take this final ride. This show was pretty solid for a good period of time.

Joe_Pinney

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joe Pinney
Hope I can catch this tonight (I'm not in control of the TV at this time), but I've enjoyed the last several seasons. A bit sad that this is the last one, but I think I can understand why. It's been a great run. I don't tune into too many TV shows these days, but this one was an exception that I'm glad I did.

KevinGress

Supporting Actor
While I understand that its formulaic approach turns some off, it never bothered me. It's a light enough show with likeable characters that I can go back and enjoy rewatching them.

A little sad to know that it's going to end, but it's been a enjoyable 6, and now 7 seasons.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Quentin said:
I've soured on the show the past few seasons. At least Jere Burns was fun there for a while.

But, I feel almost obligated to take this final ride. This show was pretty solid for a good period of time.
Me too. I made this far, might as well stick to the end. :)

MikeyWeitz

Supporting Actor
One of my fav shows. Sad to see it go.

I even enjoy watching the reruns on the weekends.

I will def miss Chcuk Finley.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Like all long-running shows, there have been ups and downs along the way, but I've certainly enjoyed it enough to see what they have cooked up for the final 12 episodes.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Fine season opener. I was hoping Maddie would figure out she was being conned (like she has done in recent seasons when feds tried to put the screws to her), but alas, her devotion to that child clouded her judgment.

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
Pretty good opener. Smart to start them off separated. Makes me yearn to get them back together, which we know will happen.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
This show has been surprising fun this year, way more then I expected. I'm enjoying seeing it close out.
It's funny, years ago a Burn Notice thread would be really busy.. but still, it is good to see Weston go out with an interesting closing.

Quentin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Quentin H
It's been the best season since 2. Different twists, different ideas, and Michael finally has to make a decision.

I'm like a lot of others - my interest waned over the last few seasons. But, I'm glad I've been watching this one weekly.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I really loved the direction the last few episodes went, it's a big change.. but it ups the interest level a lot.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
It's almost like a different show now from previous seasons. I have liked it all, but I think they were wise to end it.

Be interested to see if they spin Sam and Jesse off into their own show.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
It was a strong series finale, this season was really good.You got to like the way Maddie went out as a hero with a cigarette in hand.Loved Sam's call back to the first season.I like that they left it open for a Sam and Jessie spin off, although they should leave Miami or it would feel like a retread.They of course could always do a Burn Notice movie also.i

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
A really strong, fun finale for this series. The writing this season has been really good, a great way to go out. Enjoyed this one quite a bit.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
My wife is a big fan. I just started watching it. She was in tears with Maddie's death. We both knew they would get out and flee with the little boy. Just wasn't sure if it would be Ireland or the Caribbean. :)

I had heard they want to do a spinoff with Sam & Jessie. And if they need a ratings boost...a cameo by Michael.

On a side note. When Maddie & Jessie saw the 5 heavily armed me hanging outside their house. Couldn't they have snuck out before they starting approaching?? They had time since they didn't approach for the whole time she was on the phone. Or couldn't they have called 911? Yes, I see 5 men with automatic weapons lurking on my street. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks