What's new

Burn Notice Season 2 (1 Viewer)

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
So are we going to be left with a cliffhanger tonight? Based on the commercials for tonight's episode and the show's past, I'd say yes. I'm looking forward to tonight's episode, but I'm also a little leery of how they might end it.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

:emoji_thumbsup: Me, too. Gabrielle Anwar is very cute, no doubt about it, but Michael really needs to have his head examined. :D

And yeah, I'm assuming it will be another cliff hanger. Isn't that the law these days? ;)

Regards,

Joe

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I might be called crazy but I don't really care for Gabrielle lately, she has that too red chicken skin thing going on that I don't find appealing. I much prefer her during her earlier days like in the movie For Love or Money and If Looks Could Kill.

Now Dina Meyer...yum. That woman seems to get finer with each passing year.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

The finale was a real scorcher! If Michael was burned before he's extra crispy now without the protection of the organization. They knock these finales out of the park everytime and this one was right up there. :emoji_thumbsup:

Ed Moroughan

Second Unit
Real Name
Edward R. Moroughan
I enjoyed the finale as well. It's going to be very interesting to see the villains coming out of the woodwork to get Michael. Plus, when Sam asked about the Christmas lights, I flashed back to John's earlier post regarding Christmas trees and decorating. I was watching it with friends and when I started laughing the ep was paused and they wondered WTF was my problem. LOL

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter

I thought hearing the Jingle Bells song was funny, as they made the lights into explosives.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I thought this was a great season finale. We actually got some closure and at the same time they left us with some new story threads that are up in the air. For that matter, it would've even made a decent series finale. Just glad it's not and that because it is USA we get new episodes in June.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

I wonder if he brought his sons into the business with him. Next season could feature the ultimate macho showdown - Sam and Michael vs. Frasier and Niles Crane! ;)

Regards,

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks