Bummer

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by Steve F M, Sep 12, 2003.

1. Steve F M

Steve F M Screenwriter

Just received my SVS pci/2531 and hooked it up and find that my Pioneer Elite VSX-45TX has a problem with the SUB Out on it. What happens is when I switch sources on the receiver it produces a loud bass pop out of the sub. Supposely there is a circuit or switch which is supposed to mute the sub signal when you change sources.

So now my SVS is sitting in a corner all by its self for 2 weeks until I get my Pioneer back. Pretty bummed out I've been dying to see what all the fuss is about.

2. MikeLi

MikeLi Supporting Actor

Thats to bad and a bummer. My Yamaha DSP3090 has been acting up and just deciding not to have a right channel at times. Every time I spend an entire day getting the thing out of the entertaiment center and taking it down for repair and doing w/o it for a week they never can find a problem. I get it back and it works fine for a few weeks then back... bummer as I paid a fortune for this a few years back. Anyway I am more tired of messing with the hooking up and unhooking all the time so I just bought a new Denon 3803. Now I need to get off my butt and swap them out.

3. Wayne Ernst

Wayne Ernst Cinematographer

Man, 2 weeks without home theater and using your new SVS ????

Not that I'm recommending this, but ...

Circuit City has a 30-day "no questions asked return policy." I'd hate to recommend that you "try" out one of their fine receivers for a short period of time, but I also hate to see your fine gear just sitting idle for a few weeks.