What's new

Bummer...U-GA is no more (1 Viewer)

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
Caught this little bit over at Game Gossip:
It was only last week that United Game Artists (UGA), developers of Space Channel 5 and Rez, announced that a shocking announcement would soon be placed on its official website. This morning, in making good with last weeks promise, Tetsuya Mizuguchi, president of United Game Artists, today updated his diary with word that United Game Artists has closed shop. The announcement, although expected after Sega announced its reorganization that would have United Game Artists merging with Sonic Team, should still come as somewhat of a shocker to fans of Space Channel, Rez and other classics released by Sega’s studio.
*snif* No Rez II? Lousy Sega bastards...

KyleK

Second Unit
[kneels down, raises hands to the sky in clenched fists]NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Would have been nice to see another Rez, but with the INSANE amount of must-have games arriving in the next 6 months or so it would just be AGGINP (Another Great Game I'm Not Playing.)

I need to go rob a bank or sell bodiy fluids to get all the games I'll be dying for this Xmas right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks