What's new

Bullsh!t, Ultimate Toy Box, Scary Movie 3, 100's more and a FREE Friends Finale Offer (1 Viewer)

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Pinocchio: Gold Collection (OOP)

Is this 110% an official R1 Disney release?

If so, I'd be willing to trade everything I currently have in exchange, assuming it's in absolutely perfect and mint shape...

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=196874

Btw, this is the original film right: Texas Chainsaw Massacre:SE (rare Ground beef cover)

If so, I'd also be interested depending on the condition.

Thanks!

ScottC

Supporting Actor
MarcoBiscotti - both are official releases and are in like new condition and complete.

Sorry though - didn't see anything of interest in your list. Thanks for the inquiry though.

RobRose

Auditioning
any interest in:

The Iceman Interviews (sealed)
Kiss Daddy Goodnight (sealed)
Abbott&Costello - Buck Privates (image OOP)
Abbott&Costello - Buck Privates Come Home (image OOP)

for
Dead of Night
Whatever Happened to Baby Jane
Miracle on 34th ST

let me know
rob

JoshB

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joshua Bal
Hey

Am interested in the following:

Runaway Jury (widescreen)
The Rundwon (widescreen)
Akira: Tin

Let me know if there is anything from my lists that interests you, or if you want to work a dollar amount into the deal. Here are other titles I am trading:

Bram Stokers Dracula
Panic Room; Superbit
Starship Troopers: 2-Disc SE
Lawrence of Arabia: 2-Disc LE
Vertical Limit: SE

ScottC

Supporting Actor
RobRose - thanks for the offer but I just realized that they are re-releasing a lot of the A&C movies as part of multi disc boxsets and I'm not really interested in the other two.

JoshB - thanks for the offer but I own all of those titles already in one form or another.

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
I have a sealed Mickey Mouse in Living Color to trade for Penn and Teller: Bullsh*t! Season 1. Actually, I have two (but you can only have one). The tins, however, are dented, not badly, but noticeably. One has a small dent on the left edge front cover; the other has two small dents on the top edge front cover. On both, the rest of the tin is fine, front and back. I emphasize that these are small dents. I have seen some that were destroyed and these ain't anything like them.

ScottC

Supporting Actor
alan halvorson - sorry, but the Bullsh!t DVD has been traded. Thanks for the inquiry though and let me know if you see anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks