What's new

Bullsh*t! Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Geoff_G

Auditioning
Anyone find this in stores today? I went to Best Buy, FYE, and Target and had no luck. Amazon.com has it in stock though, so it's definitely out there. I really wish stores would put more effort into stocking the shelves with new releases on monday night, rather then have boxes of new product just laying around on the sales floor at noon on Tuesday. I got season 1 and 2 at Wal-Mart, so maybe I will try there later.

Geoff_G

Auditioning

Har har har

Anyhow, I stopped at Wal-Mart on the way home tonight, and no luck there either. Does anyone know whether or not this even shipped this week?

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Well, the correct name of the show is Penn & Teller's Bullshit!, and since that's the title the profanity clause cannot apply here. :D

But in some TV listings the Showtime series is abbreviated as "Penn & Teller's B.S.". Penn Gillette himself on his daily Las Vegas-based Free FM radio show refers to it as "Bulls....hit", breaking it into 2 words (and he claps his hands after saying the "Bulls" part). He used to call it "Bullshot". Anything to bypass the motha' humping censors Gal Darn it! :P

Since I haven't subscribed to Showtime since the 1990s, I bought the 2004 and 2005 episodes of Penn & Teller's Bullshit on DVD. It's a freakin' good show.

AppleSpider

Agent
Real Name
Steve
Yes, it did come out yesterday. I got mine at Best Buy, though I had to ask someone who worked there for it, as they were still in an unopened box in the back of the store.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks