Bullsh*t! Season 3

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Geoff_G, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Geoff_G

Geoff_G Auditioning

Anyone find this in stores today? I went to Best Buy, FYE, and Target and had no luck. Amazon.com has it in stock though, so it's definitely out there. I really wish stores would put more effort into stocking the shelves with new releases on monday night, rather then have boxes of new product just laying around on the sales floor at noon on Tuesday. I got season 1 and 2 at Wal-Mart, so maybe I will try there later.

2. Arthur Legardo

Arthur Legardo Second Unit

Find what?

3. Geoff_G

Geoff_G Auditioning

Uhhhh, Bullshit! Season 3..........

4. Bob Spears

Bob Spears Stunt Coordinator

I heard it stunk : )

5. Arthur Legardo

Arthur Legardo Second Unit

Seriously, there's no need for such language, I was just asking a simple question.

[​IMG]

6. Geoff_G

Geoff_G Auditioning

Har har har

Anyhow, I stopped at Wal-Mart on the way home tonight, and no luck there either. Does anyone know whether or not this even shipped this week?

7. Jeff#

Jeff# Screenwriter

Well, the correct name of the show is Penn & Teller's Bullshit!, and since that's the title the profanity clause cannot apply here. [​IMG]

But in some TV listings the Showtime series is abbreviated as "Penn & Teller's B.S.". Penn Gillette himself on his daily Las Vegas-based Free FM radio show refers to it as "Bulls....hit", breaking it into 2 words (and he claps his hands after saying the "Bulls" part). He used to call it "Bullshot". Anything to bypass the motha' humping censors Gal Darn it! [​IMG]

Since I haven't subscribed to Showtime since the 1990s, I bought the 2004 and 2005 episodes of Penn & Teller's Bullshit on DVD. It's a freakin' good show.

8. AppleSpider

AppleSpider Agent

Yes, it did come out yesterday. I got mine at Best Buy, though I had to ask someone who worked there for it, as they were still in an unopened box in the back of the store.