What's new

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Late summer box office hit Bullet Train races its way to 4K UHD Blu-ray courtesy of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.

Bullet Train (2022)

Released: 05 Aug 2022
Rated: R
Runtime: 127 min

Director: David Leitch
Genre: Action, Comedy, Thriller

Cast: Brad Pitt, Joey King, Aaron Taylor-Johnson
Writer(s): Zak Olkewicz, Kôtarô Isaka

Plot: Five assassins aboard a swiftly-moving bullet train to find out that their missions have something in common.

IMDB rating: 7.4
MetaScore: 49

Disc Information

Studio: Sony
Distributed By: N/A
Video Resolution: 2160p HEVC w/HDR

Aspect Ratio: 2.39.1
Audio: Dolby Atmos, English 7.1 Dolby TrueHD, English Descriptive Audio, Other...

Continue reading...

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Thanks for the review, Todd. I pre-ordered from Amazon, and expect to get it soon. Reading the synopsis, I understand why some can draw a straight line between this film, and Smokin’ Aces (a crazy film that I really like)- several factions of people are all after 1 thing.

JC Riesenbeck

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joe
For the first twenty minutes or so, when I saw it in the theater, I was thinking: Huh? What? But it's like getting to a party before the guests have arrived and everybody gets into the swing of things. Truly one of my favorite films of the year so far.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Yup, enjoyed the movie in a theater. Will hold up buying this 4K disc to see if it's further discounted in the next couple of months.

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
Thanks for the review, Todd. I pre-ordered from Amazon, and expect to get it soon. Reading the synopsis, I understand why some can draw a straight line between this film, and Smokin’ Aces (a crazy film that I really like)- several factions of people are all after 1 thing.
Or if one desires to go there, It’s a Mad (x4) World.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
Watching this now. Beautiful UHD video. The plot seems to be secondary to the insanity and Pitt’s charm amongst the chaos. A good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks