Bulk cable wallplates and keystones oh my :)

Discussion in 'Accessories, Cables, and Remotes' started by BlakeN, Nov 1, 2004.

1. BlakeN

BlakeN Stunt Coordinator

Im looking for some dealers for HT/network keystones, bulk cable and wall plates. So fare the best deals have been partsexpress or just my local homedepot. Im also doing an office and I need to put in about 8 network jacks. Basicaly I need the jacks about 500 ft of speaker cable, and 500 ft of cat5.

Also if anyone has used the parts express Open house system please let me know. It seems their dual rj45 jack is cheaper then 2 keystones.

Thanks guys

2. Adam Gregorich

Owner

Adam
    I don't like the look of the openhouse jacks as much as I do the Leviton quick-port ones. I have actually had good luck buying Leviton modules on Ebay. Especially if you buy all the pieces from one vendor, then you save on shipping. Home Depot has the plates.

3. BlakeN

BlakeN Stunt Coordinator

Ill check ebay for a dealer. Thanks for the tip.

4. Adam Gregorich

Owner

Adam
    The best prices are from consolidators. Guys who ended up with a bunch of cat 5 jacks somehow. Try searching Ebay for Leviton cat 5, or the actual part number. Home Depot may be your best best for the cable, as shipping cable is very $$$, but it is still worth it to shop around.