What's new

Built 3 more subs...and a new website too... Check em' out! (1 Viewer)

Eric,
You are truly a master at what you do and I greatly enjoy looking at your wonderful creations. You have some of the most beautiful work that I have ever seen. I'm inspired by your greatness and I hope to one day approach the standard of craftsmanship that you achieved. Kudos!

Eric M Jones

Second Unit
One more Q - What kind of response and what application is the Jr. Sub used for?
I used JR as my main sub for about 6 months. It's very comparable to Adire Audio's Rava. They're very similar in size and use the Shiva driver. Response was quite good. I don't recall the exact measurments but I'm pretty sure it would hit the high to mid 20hz for HT application. I was also a very excellent music sub. Very tight and quick but with great punch when called for. The guy I sold it to was planning on using it with a 2-channel, tube setup... About the best thing I can say is I liked the Jr. so much I used it's size as a basis for the Stand/Subs I built. They are the same internal volume as Jr. just a different shape.

Thanks for asking,

-EJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks