What's new

Building a Sub (1 Viewer)

Benjamin_M

Grip
I am considering building two small 10" subs for my home theater setup. Any advice on good websites for information on different designs or speaker building in general?

Thanks!

Bobby T

Supporting Actor
check Link Removed and partsexpress.com. Also you should post this in the diy area. You will get a lot of help there.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Check this area here in the DIY/Advanced area of the HTF. Many members have built their own subs and speakers using various designs from traditional box, to sonosubs.

Mike Strassburg

Second Unit
You came to the right place for ideas/help, although most go with 12" or 15" subs, and if you hang around long enough we'll convince you to do the same :D

Dustin B

Senior HTF Member
Although in Mike's case it was really easy as he is a little odd. He's got a dual Tempest and is thinking about adding a second dual Tempest.
Did I tell you you're worse than James, Mike. I find 5dB below reference too loud, and you like it 5dB over reference. I'm not sure how much longer you're going to be able to enjoy your speakers listening at those levels ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks