Bugsy Malone - Finally!!!! (1 Viewer)

Bradley-E

Screenwriter
Title: Bugsy Malone
Starring: Jodie Foster
Released: 11th April 2006
SRP: Around $19.99

Further Details:
Paramount Home Entertainment has sent over artwork for a new edition of Bugsy Malone which stars Jodie Foster and Scott Baio. This popular musical will be available to own from the 11th April, and should set you back around $19.99 or thereabouts. I'm afraid Paramount has yet to reveal the extra material for this one, but we'll bring you the full specs just as soon as they are revealed. For now, here's the artwork

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releas...sy-malone.html

walter o

Supporting Actor
Ah, great fun when I saw this at the theatres as a kid. The pie fight is amusing, but Jodie Foster was great! I do hope the higher MSRP indicates a S.E?

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I hope it holds up to my childhood memories. If not, it may forever ruin me. :frowning:

Fredric

Stunt Coordinator
I still spin the Paul Williams soundtrack. The songs hold out beautifully. Great tunes! So, I look forward to seeing them in context again. Long time since those days when HBO showed the sleepers like Bugsy Malone and, of course, Tourist Trap!

Bryce Miner

Stunt Coordinator
This was supposed to be released today however I am unable to locate it anywhere. Anyone have better results than me?

Bradley-E

Screenwriter
For some reason it was pulled from release. Paramount has a habit of 'un-announcing' titles. I'm hoping it does make it to the shelves soon. I've been waiting a long time for this title.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
So you wanna be a boxer
In the golden ring
Can you punch like a south-bound freight train
Tell me just one thing

Can you move in a word like a humming bird's wing
If you need to
Can you bob, can you weave
Can you fake, and deceive when you need to?

Well, you might as well quit
If you haven't got it

....damn, I would have bought this in a heartbeat.

Vincent-P

Second Unit
Maybe they're going to add some extras. The R2 release has an Alan Parker commentary. I'd love for them to put that on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks