What's new

Bugsy, Boris and Buster at Costco (1 Viewer)

Tim Tucker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tim Tucker
One of the more amusing things about warehouse clubs is how different titles get bundled together for promotion. Today, Costco had the new Bugsy: Extended Cut DVD for $16.39. And what did Sony bundle with it? The Boris Karloff: Icons of Horror Collection and the Buster Keaton Collection. I defy anyone to come up with a logical connnection between these three titles, other than the obvious one. :D

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Buster Keaton

Boris Karloff

If only Ben "Bugsy" Seigel's last name started with a "K"...then we really would have had something going here! :D

Think of the promotional tie-ins with the creepy "Burger King", etc.

Tim Tucker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tim Tucker
It almost makes you think that Sony picked the two titles on either side of Bugsy in their catalog.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
You mean all three of those discs were in one pack for $16.39? I needs to get me to Costco! (Was there on Sunday, but didn't notice that deal.)

Tim Tucker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tim Tucker
No, they weren't shrinkwrapped together, but were all part of the same promotion. Each title was priced at $16.39, which is a great price for the Karloff and Keaton sets.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I THINK he means they're all part of the same promotion (i.e. selected titles) for $16.39 each.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rekhasharmatdiu
Recent bookmarks