What's new

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - The Series Challenge (1 Viewer)

Kevin Grey

Senior HTF Member

Why skeptical? It's certainly one of the more universally praised series of the last decade or so. Sure it has people that don't care for it, but that can be said of any series.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Hey, guy's, Wendy is away for the holiday weekend but she'll be back on Wednesday. I'll ask her if she wants me to start it the next time I talk to her.

Shayna

Auditioning
1. Wendy L. - I have seen the entire series of Buffy - I plan on watching all 7 seasons - I would like to rewatch Angel when S3 of Buffy is over.

2. Eric Meske. - I have seen the entire series of Buffy - I plan on watching all 7 seasons - I would like to rewatch Angel when S3 of Buffy is over.

3. Scott-S - I have seen the entire series of Buffy - I plan on watching all 7 seasons - I do not own Angel but have watched all of it all via Netflix once.

4. Pete Battista - I have seen the entire series of Buffy - I plan on watching all 7 seasons - I would like to rewatch Angel when S3 of Buffy is over.

5. ethanTo - I have seen Buffy seasons 1-3 - I plan on watching all 7 seasons - I would like to 'watch' Angel when S3 of Buffy is over.

6. Nicholas Martin - I have seen the entire series of Buffy - I plan on watching seasons 1 - 3 only - I will switch to ANGEL after S3 of Buffy is over (I do not own Buffy Seasons 4 - 7)

7. Russell G - I have seen Season 1& most of season 2 of Buffy - I plan on watching the whole damn thing - I plan on watching Angel as well, provided my peep doesn't welch on letting me borrow his copy.

8. John Williamson - I have seen the entire series of 'Buffy' and I plan to participate in the challege. I have seen maybe three eps of 'Angel' yet I plan to watch the entire series at my ealiest conveniance, I will also participate in the discussions on that as well.

9. Jay B - I plan to participate in the challenge. I will watch seasons 1-7 of Buffy but have no current interest in revisiting Angel

10. Mark Kalzer - Have seen all of Buffy & Angel, and would like to revisit both.

11. Johnny S - I hope I am not too late to join in on this. I really just got into Buffy last summer & wanted to revisit it. I own & have seen the whole series. I own & have seen Angel Seasons 1-4 & Want to get season 5 soon, but don't plan on re-watching Angel yet

12. Matt H. - I have seen all 7 seasons. I would like to revisit Buffy seasons 1-7. I have seen most of Angel, but I don't own any seasons.. Prob won't watch Angel.

13. Duncan_N - I've seen all seasons of Buffy. I will watch S1-7 again as part of the challenge. No real interest in re-visiting Angel although have seen all 5 seasons.

14. Shayna - I have seen the entire series of Buffy - I plan on watching all 7 seasons - I would like to watch Angel when S3 of Buffy is over via Netflix

I'm hoping I can particiapte on the Angel viewing because my DVD Collection is sadly Angeless. I hate to say that I've never seen a complete season of Angel despite my love for the show. I've considered buying the sets, but have been holding out in hopes of them releasing a complete set like they did Buffy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks