Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season Two - Specs Announced

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert Ringwald, Mar 5, 2002.

1. Robert Ringwald

Robert Ringwald Cinematographer

Buffy's back - 11:32am

Buffy fans, Season 2 is upon you! Arriving on 6/11 is Buffy The Vampire Slayer: The Complete Second Season. Presented in full frame and 2.0 surround, extras are plentiful this time around, and include audio commentary for the episodes "Reptile Boy," "What's My Line?" (parts 1 and 2), and "Innocence" by writer and director David Greenwalt, co-writer Marti Moxom, and writer and director Joss Whedon, respectively, interviews with Whedon on "Surprise," "Innocence," "Passion," "I Only Have Eyes For You" and "Becoming," three featurettes on "Designing Buffy," "A Buffy Bestiary" and "Beauty and Beasts," still gallery on the set designs and monsters and additional still photo galleries totaling 150 stills in all, scripts for "Reptile Boy";"What's My Line?" and "Innocence," 2 UK TV spots, 6 domestic TV spots, "Angel" video trailer, season 2 "Buffy" DVD trailer, and updated cast bios. Retail is $59.95.

CAN’T WAIT!!!!!

From DVDFILE.COM

2. Ryan L B

Ryan L B Supporting Actor

I'll be first in line

3. Phil L

Phil L Supporting Actor

How many episodes in season 2?

4. Alan Benson

Alan Benson Stunt Coordinator

22 eps in Season Two... And at only $59, one of the best price-per-episode ratios we've EVER seen on a boxset...

It's at least as good as the value-priced Stargate SG-1... Compared to X-Files or ST:TNG, which cost nearly twice as much...

5. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Ryan, you can't be more first in line than I am [​IMG]
    Did anyone else notice the "Angel" video trailer? Could it be that our long denial will not go unrewarded?

6. Robert Ringwald

Robert Ringwald Cinematographer

Every season of Buffy is 22 episodes, except the first. Angel has also had 22 episodes per season since the beginning. [​IMG]
    We can probably expect each set to cost around the same. And hopefully we'll be seeing Season 3 the first weekend in November 2002... or hopefully sooner.

7. todd stone

todd stone Screenwriter

how many seasons of buffy r there?

8. Alan Benson

Alan Benson Stunt Coordinator

UPN is midway thru Buffy's 6th season...

As much as I love the show, I was just planning on renting these from Netflix as they came out...

But thanks to the great price, I've just changed my mind, and now'll I'll probably end up with the whole series...

9. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

The price really is fantastic. I'm tellin ya (as if you didn't already know) the only reason ST:TNG prices are hovering at $100 is because of the "Trekie" following.