What's new

'BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER' season 3 dvd challenge (1 Viewer)

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan
Has this thread closed out? I guess if I want to participate, I seriously need to get caught...have watched the first three episodes of Season 3. So far I have to say I enjoy ``Hope, Faith & Trick'' the best of the first three episodes. Not sure what to think of Eliza Dushku as Faith thus far, but she certainly is a different character when compared with Buffy. I never watched this show when it aired on TV so every episode is new to me. Enjoy!
htf_images_smilies_drum.gif

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
Dan, we start a new thread for each season but feel free to keep posting your thoughts about Season 3.

Alot of people loved Faith. I know I liked her character.

Do you think you will watch "Angel" also?

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan
Nah, thus far I'm not intrigued enough to buy the ``Angel'' sets...maybe once I'm done with Buffy sets. So far, I've watched the first 14 episodes and I have to say that I think my favorite shows were ``Bad Girls,'' ``Helpless'' and ``Amends''. Loved watching the extras on disc two or three, I forget which...really interesting. Can't wait to watch ``Consequences'' and the later episodes when Faith falls in with the Mayor. I usually watch two Buffy episodes per day when I've time, followed by two from ``Charmed,'' which has been Buffy Season 3, then Charmed Season 2. I'm also watching ``Invasion,'' and the first season of ``Star Trek: TNG''. Will post more after I've seen the next two Buffy eps and hope to get caught up soon!
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
Well, if you are watching 2 per day then you will definitely pass us because now that we have added "Angel" into our viewing schedule, we are averaging 2-3 episodes of Buffy per week.

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan
That's the pace I'm hoping to maintain, breaking with the order a little bit last night and today since I watched another two episodes of ``Adventures of Brisco County Jr.'' which puts me only four away from finishing the series, and I have to say I'm a big fan of the show, and then I watched an ep of ``Invasion'' last night and decided to watch the other two to finish disc 3. Buffy is next followed by Charmed. (If it seems like I have an inordinate amount of time on my hands, I do...I work a four-day work week that includes Sat. and Sun., which means my weekend is three days from Monday through Weds.). Dan
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
As you all know, I am watching this show with my parents. We are now on season 3 and they had a question I couldn't answer.

In the episode "The Wish", When Giles destroyed the "power Center", everything reverted back to normal. They even showed Cordelia in the middle of her sentence. Nobody had any knowledge of what happened in the alternate world.

If this is the case, why is it that in the later episodes when Anya is trying to talk to the scoobies, they all seem to know about her and that she was a demon etc. ?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks