What's new

Buffy Season 6 Extras (1 Viewer)

Brendon

Second Unit
Has anyone else worked their way through the extras on this et yet ? Has Fox seriously outdone themselves relative to the previous seasons!

The documentary on "Once More, With Feeling" is wonderful, revealing just how much everyone seemed to enjoy making it. Even Alyson, who gets to sing precious little in the episode, is clearly having a wonderful time - watch it, you'll see what I mean.

I haven't done any of the commentaries yet, although I haven't heard a Joss Whedon commentary I didn't like yet!

The outakes are fairly amusing, although very, very brief.

The easter eggs are quite cool Check out the language menus for the various episodes on the second* and fifth* discs - *I think.

The crowning glory of the extras though has to be the hour long panel q&a session with Joss, cast and crew. As a convention attendee (yes, go on, point & laugh...) this came across as an hour long slice of a convention with the coolest guests ever. Is Joss Whedon even capable of being boring ?

Whereas previous box sets only seemed to include EPK "talking heads" extras, with Season 6 there is a tangible effort to offer up something far more substantial.

Oh, and there is of course Season 6 itself - no slouch by any means!

Cheers,

Bren

PS Be careful of posting spoilers - both of S6 itself and of S7 (many people in Europe will not have seen all or some of it yet).

Brendon

Second Unit
To paraphrase:

"That's why her line's mostly filler..."

She got the mustard out in a most amusing fashion nonetheless.

As an aside, I got to hear Andy Hallett singing for real/live earlier this month at a con here in the UK. Next month I'll hopefully get to hear the same with James Marsters and Tony Head :D

Cheers,

Bren

ChristianW

Stunt Coordinator
I can't wait for this. I've got the R4 set in the mail, and i've managed to not see any of the series on TV.

Very exciting! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks