What's new

Buffy or DTR, which is better for the money? (1 Viewer)

John B.

Stunt Coordinator
Just curious, which game is more fun to play, etc between these two new ones. thanks

Andre F

Screenwriter
I hear Buffy is a WHOLE lot better. That's only from reviews as I have not played either...

Peter D

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know about DTR, but I think Buffy is a rental. It's a good game, but I can see it having very little in the way of replay value.

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
I picked up Buffy yesterday and watched my wife play it for an hour and a half, The game looked awesome, I picked it up for a moment and played it and I found the controls to be very comfortable to use. I'll play it some more tonight. I think replay value will come from the farely deep combat system. Time will tell.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
I love it so far. I actually have two games in progress. I'm nearing the end at normal difficulty, and I've started a second game at hard difficulty. It's been a long time since I've played a game through twice.

-Dave

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
According to Extended Play, Buffy gets in the "higher difficulty" levels when you progress. Also, due to the sometimes bad camera manuevering, you get blind sighted fairly alot. But I wouldn't mind playing it. Looks really good, and character modeling are almost perfect.

-Bert

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
Extended Play was being a little silly about the camera angles, IMO. The game does get harder as it goes along, but I haven't had trouble because of being blindsided or camera issues; it just seems like the AI opponents get better at blocking your attacks, so you need to get better at your blocks and combos, and the fights get more intense. It can get a little frustrating but I think the difficulty curve is fairly solid, overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks