Buffy 4 XBox preview on TechTV - Extended Play

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Bob McElfresh, Aug 17, 2002.

1. Bob McElfresh

Bob McElfresh Producer

The cable channel Tech TV has a videogame review show called "Extended Play". (I had heard they were going to do this, or has this been around for months and I'm clueless?)
    I caught part of this on Friday and they showed a preview of their next show which includes a review of Buffy the Vampire Slayer for the XBox.
    They showed a few seconds of the game which looked great and gave a better impression than all the still shots I've seen. So if you have been interested in this game, look for the show next Friday.

2. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

But since i'll be playing it on Wed, I'll pass [​IMG]

3. Joel Mack

Joel Mack Cinematographer

4. Masood Ali

Masood Ali Supporting Actor

Gamespot has their review up right now; they gave it a 8.3. Not bad at all.

5. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

I remember years ago we got ZDTV on satellite. Back then, Adam and this other woman were the hosts of GameSpot TV, but then it switched to just Adam. Around the time when it changed to TechTV, Kate Botello was on The Screen Savers, but left that to go to GameSpot TV, but it eventually became Extended Play.

I remember for my 8th grade big project essay thingy I had to do a research paper about what job I wanted to have when I grew up. I actually did an e-mail interview with the aforementioned Adam (I chose videogame reviewer...what a geek I was/am).

Anywho, it looks like the Buffy reviews got better. It seemed like everyone was saying negative things about the game a few weeks ago, but it looks like the game is going to be good.

6. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

looks like all those extra delays did some good then

7. pitchman

pitchman Screenwriter

Gary

8. Joel Mack

Joel Mack Cinematographer

I personally never put any stock in complaints that a game is "too short". Every game that's ever come out and been deemed "too short" always takes me three times as long as they say it does. I'm guessing I just suck. [​IMG]
    I'll be at my local EB on Tuesday for Buffy and Wednesday for DTR. Then it's next week for Mario and Monkey Ball 2... Aieeeee!