What's new

Buffy 1st Season cost in Miami (1 Viewer)

CamiloCamacho

Stunt Coordinator
I'm not sure this is the right place to put this question, but if it's not, please move it to the right forum.

A cousin will travel to Miami in two weeks, and i want to give her money to buy the first season of buffy, anybody know the (average) price on real (non internet) stores?

Ted Todorov

Senior HTF Member
It is the wrong forum, but before it gets moved -- I haven't a clue about Miami, but North American DVD (a Canadian e-tailer) has it for $19 !!!

Ted

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
The majority of retailers will carry it between $30-$40 before tax. The price will vary on the particular store your friend visits.

Dave_P.

Supporting Actor
I was lucky enough to snag it at my local Best Buy for $25 last week, though I'm not sure if that price is still in effect (do they have Best Buy's in Florida?).

Matthew_Millheiser

Supporting Actor
Unless I've been deluding myself for the past 6 years or so, they do have Best Buys in Florida. :)
I think they were selling it at $29.99, last time I checked, but with the recent release of S2 perhaps it has gone down in price.
In Miami, I would really only recommend Best Buy for non-Internet DVD deals. There's a HUGE Virgin Megastore at Sunset Place in South Miami, with probably the biggest selection and widest variety of titles, but be warned: unless it's a new release, you're paying full retail...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks