Buffy 1st Season cost in Miami

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by CamiloCamacho, Jun 26, 2002.

1. CamiloCamacho

CamiloCamacho Stunt Coordinator

I'm not sure this is the right place to put this question, but if it's not, please move it to the right forum.

A cousin will travel to Miami in two weeks, and i want to give her money to buy the first season of buffy, anybody know the (average) price on real (non internet) stores?

2. Ted Todorov

Ted Todorov Cinematographer

It is the wrong forum, but before it gets moved -- I haven't a clue about Miami, but North American DVD (a Canadian e-tailer) has it for $19 !!!

Ted

3. Adam Tyner

Adam Tyner Screenwriter

The majority of retailers will carry it between $30-$40 before tax. The price will vary on the particular store your friend visits.

4. Dave_P.

Dave_P. Supporting Actor

I was lucky enough to snag it at my local Best Buy for $25 last week, though I'm not sure if that price is still in effect (do they have Best Buy's in Florida?).

5. Matthew_Millheiser

Matthew_Millheiser Supporting Actor

Unless I've been deluding myself for the past 6 years or so, they do have Best Buys in Florida. [​IMG]
    I think they were selling it at $29.99, last time I checked, but with the recent release of S2 perhaps it has gone down in price.
    In Miami, I would really only recommend Best Buy for non-Internet DVD deals. There's a HUGE Virgin Megastore at Sunset Place in South Miami, with probably the biggest selection and widest variety of titles, but be warned: unless it's a new release, you're paying full retail...

6. CamiloCamacho

CamiloCamacho Stunt Coordinator