What's new

"Budget" HT (1 Viewer)

Saul R

Grip
Saul R's Basement

These are some pictures of our entertainment room. I would like to emphasize the term "entertainment room" as I would not consider my project to withstand the higher standards of our most discriminating HT Forum community. Also, it is home to my other hobby that is playing videogames. Either way, the objective was trying to maximize the return for the investment -- in order to conform with a limited budget and other "unfounded" limitations imposed by a skeptical significant other. Enjoy:

Entertainment Center

Xbox Console/Game Storage

Sweet Spot

Electronics

Receiver: Denon AVR-2800
DVD: Panasonic RP91K
SVHS: JVC9800
Surge Protector / RF Filter: Moster's Powerbar 2100
Interconnects: DIY Canare L5CFB
HDTV: Hitachi 43UWX10B
Front/Rear Speakers: Wharfedale Modus One-Six
Center: Wharfedale Pacific

Lyle_E

Stunt Coordinator
Saul, Nice entertainment room... click on my theater pic and you will see our tastes are simular

How do you like your TV? Have you had any problems with it?

I am curious, Mine occasionaly turns off during a movie but that only happens once in a great while...

How many hours do you game on the hitachi?

Lyle_E

Stunt Coordinator
Saul, Nice entertainment room... click on my theater pic and you will see our tastes are simular

How do you like your TV? Have you had any problems with it?

I am curious, Mine occasionaly turns off during a movie but that only happens once in a great while...

How many hours do you game on the hitachi?

Saul R

Grip

According to my wife, too many! :D Seriously though, I probably play an average of an hour/day. Interestingly, I haven't had any burn-in issues on my set.

Saul R

Grip

According to my wife, too many! :D Seriously though, I probably play an average of an hour/day. Interestingly, I haven't had any burn-in issues on my set.

Lyle_E

Stunt Coordinator

Thats what I was wondering about... played Halo alot on this tv - I am always just a wee bit paranoid about that..

Small world the wiffe says the same thing about my game habits :D

Lyle_E

Stunt Coordinator

Thats what I was wondering about... played Halo alot on this tv - I am always just a wee bit paranoid about that..

Small world the wiffe says the same thing about my game habits :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks