What's new

Bud Light Commercial? (1 Viewer)

Brent_Sch

Stunt Coordinator
I'm not sure if anybody ever saw this one but wanted to know if anyone would know where to get it on the internet.
It was late one night and I was still up watching TV.

I saw this commercial where the guys walk into the bar and order a round of beers. The bartender serves them and then he walks to the back. The guys who walked in seize on the opportunity to get over the bar and proceed to help themselves. Unfortunately the bartender is returning and one of the guys must hide underneath the bar (in the spot where the bartender usually opens the beers). Unfortunately for the hiding guy his butt becomes the new bottle opener.

Has anybody seen that one or know where to get it on the internet. I'm wondering if it got taken off the air because I only saw it once and that was back during the early stages of the Stanley Cup Playoffs (late May).

Thanks for the help!

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
I saw this commercial a few times...thought it was pretty horrible. Maybe one on those ideas that looks good on paper but not in reality. Now that I think of it I haven't seen it in a while.

Chris

Brent_Sch

Stunt Coordinator
Horrible? You didn't laugh at all? I got a pretty good laugh out of it and told lots of people about it but nobody has seen it for themselves. I was just hoping somebody here knew a place on the net to get it.

BradyB

Stunt Coordinator
I remember seeing that commercial on the net, I believe it was a Superbowl commercial, do a search on superbowl commercials and you should find it. Sorry I don't have a URL. :frowning:

Brent_Sch

Stunt Coordinator
Did a quick look for it under Superbowl stuff but have had no luck yet. Hopefully somebody will read this and know where it is?!
Thanks for your replies! :emoji_thumbsup:

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
I was going to mention this about the Budweiser "Real American Heroes/Genius" spots on radio: What gives? I know those commericals used to sing "Real American Heroes" but I could've sworn that I heard "Genius" instead today.
Please don't tell me it's because of "9-11". :rolleyes

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
I was going to mention this about the Budweiser "Real American Heroes/Genius" spots on radio: What gives? I know those commericals used to sing "Real American Heroes" but I could've sworn that I heard "Genius" instead today.
I have a feeling they were indeed changed due to 9-11.

By the way, I happened to make a CD of all 21 of the original "Heroes" commercials before Adcritic went under. If anyone would like a copy, let me know -- they're classic!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks