What's new

Bucs Super Bowl radio replay today in Tampa Bay @3pm!! (1 Viewer)

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
1010 AM is replaying the Super Bowl XXXVII Buccaneers radio broadcast from 3-6pm ET today. Those of you outside their broadcast range are SOL, because they don't have an Internet feed.

I listened to the NFC Championship game against the Eagles yesterday. The Joe Jurevicious catch and Ronde Barber INT were so exciting. They replayed the whole season over the last few weeks. It's been fun reliving the season.

Breakfast with the Bucs (Jets-Bucs in the American Bowl) is only 14 hours and 40 minutes away.

Go Bucs!

BryanZ

Screenwriter
It's a beautiful thing! Too bad I can't listen to it at work. Can get the last hour at home, however. :D

Going anywhere special tomorrow morning to watch the game?

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
I just heard Dwight Smith get his first of 2 INT TDs. :)

As for tomorrow morning, my brothers and my cousin are getting together at my parents' house to cook up some omlets and watch the game. No one else I know wants to get up that early, except for a couple friends who are having their own get togethers.

I heard the Press Box bar/grill will be open all night. That's where 1010 is having their "official" party.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Early? Isn't the game at noon ET?

Edit: Nevermind. Apparently the "Schedule" at espn.com is incorrect.

Ignore me.

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
Nope. The game is at 5am ET. Radio pregame starts at 3am ET. ESPN2 has the game live, and it will be replayed on ESPN in primetime Saturday night.

Less than 12 hours to kickoff of football season.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Ha ha ha...

Gotta replay it because that fluke will never happen again. GO PACKERS. (but, to be fair, I was pretty impressed with Chris Simms)

But seriously, that's pretty cool, I've never heard of a radio rebroadcast... obviously, the games are shown on TV again, but radio... that's a good idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks