What's new

Buck Rogers in the 21st Century (1 Viewer)

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

Actually I was making a joke based on Ardala's rather Showgirls outfit in the pics I found. I had no idea that there was such an episode. :)

Regards,

Joe

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Wasn't Jamie Lee Curtis in an episode involving a desert and a little blue fellow (played by Billy Barty I think)?

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Wasn't Jamie Lee Curtis in an episode involving a desert and a little blue fellow (played by Billy Barty I think)?

Dewitte

Stunt Coordinator

Would you believe that "madman" was none other than Law & Order's Jerry Orbach! :laugh:

Paul and Andy: Thanks for the assist about Juanin Clay. I can't believe I'd forgotten her name, especially given the number of times I've seen Wargames.

De

Dewitte

Stunt Coordinator

Would you believe that "madman" was none other than Law & Order's Jerry Orbach! :laugh:

Paul and Andy: Thanks for the assist about Juanin Clay. I can't believe I'd forgotten her name, especially given the number of times I've seen Wargames.

De

Will_B

Senior HTF Member

Yes, Jamie Lee Curtis played a prisoner on a desert planet. Buck poses as a fellow prisoner and together they try to escape to safety across the desert, but they have bracelets affixed to their wrists which sends out a homing signal to a menacing robot guard who pursues them, Terminator style. I believe at some point they encounter the sand dune orifice from Return of the Jedi.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member

Yes, Jamie Lee Curtis played a prisoner on a desert planet. Buck poses as a fellow prisoner and together they try to escape to safety across the desert, but they have bracelets affixed to their wrists which sends out a homing signal to a menacing robot guard who pursues them, Terminator style. I believe at some point they encounter the sand dune orifice from Return of the Jedi.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member

As Will said, Jamie Lee was in the "Unchained Woman" episode (the "sand orifice" was called the Sand Squid, for anyone who cares).

As for the "little blue fellow", you're remembering the other desert episode, from season two ("Journey to Oasis"). The blue guy (ODX, or O-Dee-X) was played by Felix Silla (the same guy who wore the Twiki suit).

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member

As Will said, Jamie Lee was in the "Unchained Woman" episode (the "sand orifice" was called the Sand Squid, for anyone who cares).

As for the "little blue fellow", you're remembering the other desert episode, from season two ("Journey to Oasis"). The blue guy (ODX, or O-Dee-X) was played by Felix Silla (the same guy who wore the Twiki suit).

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Hey there were a lot of desert episodes in Buck Rogers.:) Another I remember was the two parter Planet of the Slave Girls with Buster Crabbe.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Hey there were a lot of desert episodes in Buck Rogers.:) Another I remember was the two parter Planet of the Slave Girls with Buster Crabbe.

david_slater

Stunt Coordinator

thats the same episode from season two ("Journey to Oasis"). with The blue guy (ODX, or O-Dee-X).
good episode... :emoji_thumbsup: :D

david_slater

Stunt Coordinator

thats the same episode from season two ("Journey to Oasis"). with The blue guy (ODX, or O-Dee-X).
good episode... :emoji_thumbsup: :D

Dewitte

Stunt Coordinator
Kevin M wrote in Post #47:

That Buster Crabbe appearance kicked all sort of ass! The in-jokes were flying left and right in the second part of that episode.

Some of the series best music came from "Planet of the Slave Girls."

De

Dewitte

Stunt Coordinator
Kevin M wrote in Post #47:

That Buster Crabbe appearance kicked all sort of ass! The in-jokes were flying left and right in the second part of that episode.

Some of the series best music came from "Planet of the Slave Girls."

De

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Looks like seasons 1 and 2 are being packaged together, as TVShowsOnDVD.com posted an item over the weekend saying "The Complete Series" is coming Nov. 16.

This was a good call on Universal's part. I just hope they don't make the set ridiculously expensive and that they don't have some silly oversized packaging (like last year's Battlestar Galactica release).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks