What's new

Bubba Ho-Tep (1 Viewer)

Martin S

Stunt Coordinator
I keep reading things about this weird sounding little movie from the PHANTASM director. Is it coming out on DVD soon?

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
The director Don Coscarelli was here when it opened and he talked a little about the upcoming DVD.

Bruce recorded his commentary as Elvis

I can't wait for it.

-Ian

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
Bruce Campbell was here in Washington DC to introduce all the evening screenings at the new Landmark E St theater but, alas, it was completely sold out by the time I found out about it. To make matters worse it only played one week. I guess the DVD may be my only chance to catch it.

Tony_Faville

Supporting Actor
I will finally be able to catch this one tomorrow here in Portland, OR. Playing at the Laurelhurst theater if anyone in the area is interested.

As for the Bruce/Elvis commentary....Hail to the king baby!

Larry W

Agent
Michael,

It's still playing at Landmark E Street Theater in DC. I just got back from seeing it there. But, watch out for the ticket prices. $9.25 a ticket. Ouch. The first shows are $6.25 a ticket, I think.

Larry

Jake Johnson

Second Unit
Ugh. Its times like these that I wish I was back in Tualatin instead of here at MSU. I hope the Laurelhurst is still showing it in March when I come home. ha.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I also missed this when it had a limited engagement in our community. This is a definite must buy DVD for me.

Chad A Wright

Supporting Actor
This never showed anywhere near me, but I can't wait to get it. They had Bruce Campbell on XM Radio the other day doing an interview about it. It sounds fantastic.

Dewitte

Stunt Coordinator
I finally caught this film this afternoon. One of the weirdest, funniest films I've seen in quite some time. After the film's ending (stick around through the credits), the first question out of my wife's mouth was, "When does the DVD come out?"

I guess that means she liked the film :)

De

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks