BTTF up for pre-order at DVDzone2

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Bob Partovi, Feb 24, 2002.

1. Bob Partovi

Bob Partovi Stunt Coordinator

from what i read it says released 6/2002 for region 2. Sounds good to me. All 3 films are listed too.

2. Joseph Bolus

Joseph Bolus Cinematographer

We're still hearing that the BTTF DVD's will be released to Region 1 THIS YEAR --- but now delayed to mid-to-late Fourth Quarter.

Since the original Back to the Future DVD has been officially announced by Universal at least twice (and the entire trilogy has been rumored to be coming EVERY YEAR that the DVD format has been extant), I'll have to have the discs in my hands before I'll believe they're real.

3. Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino Lead Actor

Joseph DeMartino
    And Best Buy was taking pre-orders for Titanic a good year before the disc finally arrived. I'll believe this when I see a press release from Universal. (Actually, I probably won't believe it until I have the discs in my hands - and even then I'll play a bit of each first to be sure. [​IMG])
    Regards,
    Joe

4. Vincent Matis

Vincent Matis Second Unit

I don't want to rain on your parade, but DVDZone2 has the BTTF DVD for pre-order since early last year... The first release date they gave was 6/2001, then 1/2002, then... Sorry...
    Vincent

5. Bob Partovi

Bob Partovi Stunt Coordinator

i could have sworn that i had read something like that about dvdzone2 before, but just wanted to update some news.