What's new

BTTF Trailers (1 Viewer)

stephen^wilson

Stunt Coordinator
I've noticed that the upcoming dvd release only seems to contain one trailer for each of the films.Does anyone remember seeing a trailer for the first movie where Marty pulls up to a female hitchhiker and asks if she needs a ride.She then asks him how far he's going and he replies "oh,about 30 years".I seem to remember seeing this years ago,and was hoping that it would be on the dvd.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Hey, I *do* remember something like that, now that you mention it! Huh...

Sure it wasn't a promo for the VHS release, though?

Neil S. Bulk

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
That teaser is on the Back to the Future III laser disc. I don't think it's a hitch hiker though, just an off screen voice.

Neil

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
I think that this trailer was shown at Universal Studios (Florida) on a TV screen near the BTTF ride.

Jorge Montes

Stunt Coordinator
Just by glancing at it, I'm pretty sure it's a teaser for the first movie. It mentions Crispen Glover (who was only in the first one). Plus, the glasses Marty wears are synonymous only with the first movie. I don't remember him wearing those massive things in parts 2 and 3. Nevertheless, the Glover thing is the give away.
By the way, that is the coolest teaser I've ever seen. Considering I was 4 when it came out, it was nice to see it for the first time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks