BTTF $39 CDN shipped!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by James Bergeron, Dec 7, 2002.

1. James Bergeron

James Bergeron Supporting Actor

Future Shop online $39.99 till the 15th including free shipping!

EDIT: Just ordered it, it's $45.99 in Ontario taxes in and shipped! Wow... what a deal!

2. Jeremy Allin

Jeremy Allin Supporting Actor

It is really a great deal. I'm getting it for Christmas from my sister and pointed out Future Shop's fine deal! [​IMG]

3. James Bergeron

James Bergeron Supporting Actor

Although this may be a great deal, I have to wonder if it is worth the hassel taht future shop ALWAYS gives me! Every FRICKIN time I order they call me to make sure that I did order and my shipping address is right (it's exactly like my Credit card address). So then I have to call them and wait on hold for 10 minutes, then they have to call me back to make sure I'm calling from my home phone! WTF!

It's retarded, I use the web because it's fast and convient and they TOTALLY take the convience out of it EVERY TIME!

Edit: After my hold time and they called me back they wanted to make sure I did order the dvds. Ok now, EVERY order I have made with them has been DVD's it's always to the same place, WTF? Anyone else have this problem?