What's new

Brute Force - 3rd person? (1 Viewer)

TomK

Stunt Coordinator
I'm somewhat of a newb to Xbox and a little spoiled in that Halo was our first game and that we played to completion. Brute force looked promising but what exactly is a 3rd person shooter?

Tom

Paul_Fisher

Screenwriter
It's a shooter in which you can actually see the player you're controlling in front of you. A first-person shooter you are "looking" through the shooter's eyes.

Hope this helps.

TomK

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Paul. I don't think that I'll like then. I like to look thru the character's eyes.

Tom

Allen_Appel

Second Unit
You're cutting yourself off from a lot of great titles if you arbitrarily dismiss 3rd-person games. Brute Force looks to be a great title, based solely on pre-release hype, of course. If you want another good 1st-person game, try Return to Castle Wolfentstein.

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
Thanks Paul. I don't think that I'll like then. I like to look thru the character's eyes.
Don't deprive yourself of a great game by letting that get you down. Plenty of great things can be said about 3rd person action/shooter games.

Of course, Brute Force could turn out to be a stinker, but somehow I doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks