What's new

Bruce Campbell on Brisco: "They dont tell me $*@&" (1 Viewer)

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
I found this over on IGN. While it tells us nothing about Brisco, it's still damn funny and I thought I'd share.

MaraKM

Stunt Coordinator
He said something similar at the "Make Love The Bruce Campbell" book signing I went to. What a great, funny guy. As godawful as "Alien Apocalypse" was, if he were to do a commentary track...well, I probably still wouldn't buy it, but I'd definitely rent it.

(I totally forgot to get him to sign the Ash model, but the photo is funny enough that I don't mind.)

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
That's really too bad that's there still nothing on this. I never saw the show but because of all this talk the last few years if this ever does come out I'll gladly buy it just to see what it's all about. I honestly can't understand The WB on this? They must know that alot of people want it; it's # 3 on TVShowsOnDVD.com's unreleased list and yet still nothing. I'm starting to worry about Brimstone never coming out because it doesn’t even have half of this going for it. Birds of Prey is another one too that people would buy and love to own but still nothing.

The only WB cancelled show I still hold hope for is Eyes because the creator wants it on DVD so he maybe can push for it.

The WB's got a whole load of short-lived shows that would be so great to finally put them out for the public to enjoy over and over.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Trust me, I've let Warner know how much *I* want the show. I'm going to back off a bit because I think it's at the point where I run the risk of pissing them off. I was even telling them to get Bruce to record commentary tracks for Lois & Clark season 2 ;)

Gord

Tony Kwong

Supporting Actor
I watched all of the episodes that I recorded on 15 S-VHS tapes. I forgot how good this show was. I thought the orb was a bit far out there thou. The Bowler, Comet and Brisco grouping was just pure gold! Comet's my favroite!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks