Brotherhood of The Wolf

Mike_S

Stunt Coordinator
Saw this wild French film several months ago. Horror, outrageous action, political intrigue, this movie has it all. Anyway, in Europe they've already released this one as a beautiful 3 disc DVD with TONS of extras. I can only hope that they will put out a similarly beautiful DVD set in North America. Has anyone heard of a possible release date?

Dan M

Second Unit
I'm hearing sometime this summer.
Not sure where I heard that but I'm looking for it sometime in June/July.
Don't quote me on that though

Brian Kaz

Second Unit
I have seen June or November (depending on the website). Has anyone heard of a definite date for this DVD yet? I mean, if it's coming out this month, we should have something concrete by now. If it's November, well, that blows. Not only is November already going to be an expensive DVD month for me, but it's too long a wait.

Luc

Stunt Coordinator
One of the DVD release date site I ran into said July 23rd. Most sites are not even listing it. I don't remember which site. If you do a search, I'm sure you'll run into it.

I'm also anxiously waiting. This is the first time I hear November. I hope that's wrong.

Mark McLeod

Second Unit
I'm not sure about the US release but the Canadian release is looking like October 1st. No word on special features yet but I've been told it should be a nice SE.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melissagreen