Brotherhood of The Wolf

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mike_S, May 1, 2002.

1. Mike_S

Mike_S Stunt Coordinator

Saw this wild French film several months ago. Horror, outrageous action, political intrigue, this movie has it all. Anyway, in Europe they've already released this one as a beautiful 3 disc DVD with TONS of extras. I can only hope that they will put out a similarly beautiful DVD set in North America. Has anyone heard of a possible release date?

2. Dan M

Dan M Second Unit

I'm hearing sometime this summer.
    Not sure where I heard that but I'm looking for it sometime in June/July.
    Don't quote me on that though[​IMG]

3. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Executive Producer

If you go to www.thedigitalbits.com it's on their Rumor Mill section. They aren't 100% accurate, but they're pretty darned good at getting close to the dates.

4. Brian Kaz

Brian Kaz Second Unit

I have seen June or November (depending on the website). Has anyone heard of a definite date for this DVD yet? I mean, if it's coming out this month, we should have something concrete by now. If it's November, well, that blows. Not only is November already going to be an expensive DVD month for me, but it's too long a wait.

5. Mark_Wilson

Mark_Wilson Screenwriter

I'm dying to see this movie. Is there any region version that has english subs?

6. Luc

Luc Stunt Coordinator

One of the DVD release date site I ran into said July 23rd. Most sites are not even listing it. I don't remember which site. If you do a search, I'm sure you'll run into it.

I'm also anxiously waiting. This is the first time I hear November. I hope that's wrong.

7. Mark McLeod

Mark McLeod Second Unit

I'm not sure about the US release but the Canadian release is looking like October 1st. No word on special features yet but I've been told it should be a nice SE.