What's new

Directors Brook's Warner Bros./New Line Collection Tournament (1 Viewer)

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Eyes Wide Shut advances 7-2 including my vote

Lone Star advances 3-2 with my tie-breaking vote

Ben-Hur
vs.
Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers

Enter The Dragon
vs.
The Matrix

Now listen to me, all of you. You are all condemned men. We keep you alive to serve this ship. So row well, and live. - Ben-Hur

My style, you can call the art of fighting without fighting. - Enter The Dragon

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
The Two Towers topples Ben-Hur 4-3 with my vote going to Ben-Hur.

The Matrix slips by with a similar 4-3 score with me abstaining to avoid the tie.

Mr. Roberts
vs.
The Hudsucker Proxy

42nd Street
vs.
On The Town

You punch in at 8:30 every morning, except you punch in at 7:30 following a business holiday, unless it's a Monday, then you punch in at 8 o'clock. Punch in late and they dock you. Incoming articles get a voucher, outgoing articles provide a voucher. Move any article without a voucher and they dock you. Letter size a green voucher, oversize a yellow voucher, parcel size a maroon voucher. Wrong color voucher and they dock you! 6787049A/6. That is your employee number. It will not be repeated! Without your employee number you cannot get your paycheck. Inter-office mail is code 37, intra-office mail 37-3, outside mail is 3-37. Code it wrong and they dock you! This has been your orientation. Is there anything you do not understand, is there anything you understand only partially? If you have not been fully oriented, you must file a complaint with personnel. File a faulty complaint and they dock you!
[spoken at about 160 words per minute]

If I could hate 'yuh
I'd keep away
but that ain't my nature
I'm full of Vitamin A
- 42nd Street

New York, New York, a helluva town.
The Bronx is up, but the Battery's down.
The people ride in a hole in the groun'.
New York, New York, it's a helluva town!!
- On The Town

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Mr. Roberts advances 3-0 including my vote

On The Town advances 2-1 with my vote going to 42nd Street :angry:

2001 A Space Odyssey
vs.
Clash Of The Titans

Barry Lyndon
vs.
Dr. Zhivago

Thetis : What a dangerous precedent. What if there more heroes like him? What if courage and imagination became everyday mortal qualities? What will become of us?
Zeus : We would no longer be needed. But, for the moment, there is sufficient cowardice, sloth and mendacity down there on Earth to last forever.
- Clash of the Titans

Who are you to refuse my sugar? Who are you to refuse me anything? - Dr. Zhivago

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks