What's new

benbess

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben
....I watch Broken Lance on a regular basis. It is one of my very favorite films.

How many times would you guess you've seen it?++

It may be corny, but I find the ending moving.

One of my other favorite scenes is toward the beginning, at the ruined house next to the painting, when the wind and the mysterious music starts the long flashback that lasts most of the movie.

haineshisway

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bruce
Funny that no one responded to one question in my long post of four years ago - not one. And are we going to be told now, as I was on another recent thread, that it's some lab that Mr. Belston farmed this out to? Because if he was farming out to that lab four YEARS ago, something is clearly wrong if he is still doing so and accepting these "horrid" transfers. But the reality is, if you're seeing accurate reds, yellows, greens, and skin tones, then it hasn't been "tealed/blued" to death - not possible.

JimMiller

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jim Miller
How many times would you guess you've seen it?++

It may be corny, but I find the ending moving.

One of my other favorite scenes is toward the beginning, at the ruined house next to the painting, when the wind and the mysterious music starts the long flashback that lasts most of the movie.
At least ten times and, yes, I LOVE that beginning! I have movies I return to time after time (A Matter Of Life And Death, is one) as I just like the emotions they stir in me.

benbess

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben
According to wikipedia, Broken Lance was a box office success relative to its production budget....

"Budget $1,685,000
Box office $3.8 million (US rentals)"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
servergmr
Recent bookmarks