What's new

Broadcast schedule archive (1 Viewer)

Steven Wesley

Second Unit
Real Name
Steve
I was wondering if anyone knew of a website or resource that had an archive of broadcast schedules for previous years. For example, when The WB or UPN first launched in 1995, what was their lineup of programming? I just figured it would be an interesting comparision to look at. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
UPN I know had Platypus Man, Homeboys from Outer Space and a ton of other shows they cancelled

WB started with that married with children clone with the puppet(th one with that girl they tried to make a star, Nikki Cox), Kirk- with Kirk Cameron as a comic artist.

Oh, in their second season they added a little show called "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" :)

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
I've got the 1999 edition of The Complete Directory To Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows here...

WB - Fall 1995 (broadcast on Sunday and Wednesday only)
Sunday
7PM Pinky & The Brain
Sister, Sister
8PM Kirk
Simon
9PM Cleghorne!
First Time Out

Wednesday
8PM Sister, Sister
The Parent 'hood
9PM The Wayans Brothers
Unhappily Ever After

UPN = Fall 1995 (broadcast Monday - Wednesday only)
Monday
Star Trek: Voyager
Nowhere Man

Tuesday
Deadly Games
Live Shot

Wednesday
The Sentinel
Swift Justice

You'll have to use the IMDB to look up the shows to see what the content was, but WB basically had 9 sitcoms and UPN had 6 hourlong shows in the cop and sci-fi genres.

The guide doesn't list the spring shows from 1995, though. The description for Playtpus Man does show it airing Jan - July of 1995.

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks