What's new

Britney Spears is gonna pose Nude !!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Zack Scott

Stunt Coordinator
Unfortunately its not in Hustler or Penthouse but it's a start!!!!

Teen queen Britney Spears is posing nude for an upcoming animal rights campaign. Britney will strip down to her birthday suit for People For The Ethical Treatment Of Animals (PETA) before Christmas. PETA spokesman Dan Mathews says, "It's very exciting news. We are really thrilled to have Britney join our new crop of fur-fighters." The singing sensation's decision seems to be a complete turn around, she's been criticised in the past by animal campaigners for wearing a snake at the MTV awards and selling her house "complete with the family pets" earlier this year. After the famous snake-charming performance, PETA wrote to the 20-year-old star asking her reconsider using animals. Mathews recalls, "A few weeks after we wrote her, we were sent a letter saying Britney had abandoned using animals on tour. She took our message to heart. There's so many different animal issues, and you can't expect that everyone is born Ghandi. We think Britney has set a great example of someone who listened to what we had to say and made a change."

Bergan Peters

Stunt Coordinator
THIS is the greatest news I've heard in my life. Seriously. MAN. This is just the first step. PLEASE Britney turn into Madonna. PLEASE.

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
In the off chance that this is actually true I'll be sure to give this effort my unconditional financial support by picking up a copy or three of whatever Ms Spears is selling. Hell, I just might become a vegetarian and join PETA too. Anything for the animals........

PatrickM

Screenwriter
Hmmm, maybe with her nude we'll be able to final answer that nagging question about her assets, is it real or Memorex?

Brian Bunn

Second Unit
Britney WILL pose nude eventually. It is her destiny.

And with a body like that...it should be a freakin' requirement!

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
PETA though? They have some pretty horrible tactics to try to get people to understand their cause. I mean, right now PETA are campaigning junior high schools here in Alberta and really intimidating the 11-15 year olds. Not actually going into the gymnasuium and explaining their cause, but shouting from the sidwalks and hanging around the front entrance of the schools and handing out misleading flyers. Telling them that if they drink milk they'll get fat. Yeah, thats all these young growing bones need to hear. It was all over the media in Alberta and believe me, a lot of parents were very upset.
But oh well, Britney's taking her pants off. Most excellent :D

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
In other news...
Conan O'Brien reports they are going to re-shoot the scenes of Britney Spears in her upcoming movie. Apparently the test audiences didn't like watch her prancing around in only her underwear.
This can mean only one thing. They're still fake. :D

DougB

Agent
No she's not. Her people found out that others were saying she was going to be naked, and now she's not going to have anything to do with PETA at all....bummer:rolleyes

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
Interesting Mike. Britney even did the "Got milk?" campaign. I crack up every time I see that pic... um, and then I go to my happy place. Er, I digress; I really don't give a rats ass about PETA and poor overworked cow udders, but I bet kids could get their required calcium from other sources... although, it more than likely wouldn't taste as good. So I guess PETA has a point, but yeah, like you said, their tactics are kinda extreme.

I wonder where I can find a poster of Britny's "Got milk?" ad, hmmm...:b

Andy_S

Second Unit
One of my favorite quotes:

"If God didn't want people eating animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat"

That one kills me...

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter
Survivor 3 should have been cast with PETA members. I wonder if they would convert the lions, cheetahs and tigers to eat plants. Nah, it would be more fun if they got eaten by them instead.

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Dammit!!!!!! I want to see Britney prance around in her underwear! Hell, the entire movie should be about Britney prancing around in her skibbies. Damn those people! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Let her show off her body!

Jason Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Andy_S,
Do I sense a CLONE in amongst us?
Oh yea. Those PETA guys change their tune real fast when you try to feed them to your pets. The last one that came around here just ran away screaming what vile creatures monitor lizards were, and that they should all be turned into cowboy boots. Guess he had gotten used to having all of his fingers firmly attached to his hand:)

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
you guys are aware that she wanted to do a topless scene in her movie but the moronic (and obviously gay) director didnt want her to. :confused:
anyways, this would be great news if i believed it. c'mon-- it comes from PETA! why would she pose nude for an animal rights group?! this doesnt make sense at all...i hope it's true, but i will not believe it until i line up with the millions of others at 3am to buy a poster or five of her...

PatrickM

Screenwriter
I hate to burst everyone's bubble but the news story today says that she is not posing at all for PETA because of the news stories out there that said she was posing nude. She denies that she was ever posing nude for PETA.

Patrick

Peter_A

Second Unit
I hate to burst everyone's bubble but the news story today says that she is not posing at all for PETA because of the news stories out there that said she was posing nude. She denies that she was ever posing nude for PETA.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks