What's new

Britney Spears' Greatest Hits: My Prerogative DVD (1 Viewer)

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Got it playing on my computer right now, wish I could figure out how to post pictures!
There's a typo in the onscreen karaoke lyrics for "Toxic", I wonder if anyone else has noticed it? I think I deserve a prize. ;)
The instrumentation on that song is pure genius; I MUST hear the DVD-Audio version since they cheated us on the sound on this disc.

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell

I personally love everything about Britney, including her music. Her songs are so fun and catchy, and I've been listening to the Greatest Hits CD since Tuesday. I love it.

Andy

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Resurrecting this thread to ask if anyone's encountered problems playing it. My Panny players usually handle everything like a champ, though DVD Two of Springsteen's Live in Barcelona wouldn't go.

Prerogative has almost the same problems. I can get it to play the videos in order and that's it. I can't access anything individually or get to the extras. These work just fine on my DVD-ROM drive, but the standalone DVD players don't fare well.

Anybody else have this problem?

DavidGT

Stunt Coordinator
They should fire all the people who were involved in making the menu, doesn't work for sh*t.

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter

There was a problem w/ this particular disc's authoring. I sent mine back for a replacement after it failed in my Panny CP-72...

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Well, maybe it's a menu issue, not a player issue. All I know is that I tried moving the arrow buttons on my remote and couldn't see any impact. If I use chapter forward/backward, then it goes somewhere, but I still can't figure out how to access the various elements. Am I missing something here?

Kelly Grannell

Second Unit
It's 2004 and all the 'widescreen' music videos are still letterboxed instead of anamorphic? sigh.

Great videos, great music, too bad they just don't go together (especially "My Prerogative", the video is just out of context)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks