What's new

British Streaker at Super Bowl May Serve Jail Time (1 Viewer)

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
The sad part is that if he had performed a violent act on the field, he'd probably be up for an Emmy Award!

Glenn

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
The sad part is that if he had performed a violent act on the field, he'd probably be up for an Emmy Award!

Glenn

Lee Ford

Agent
That's what you get for breaking onto the field in the middle of the Superbowl, although I'm not sure how he got passed security so easily. You shouldn't be able to just dress up like a referee and get onto the field.

Lee Ford

Agent
That's what you get for breaking onto the field in the middle of the Superbowl, although I'm not sure how he got passed security so easily. You shouldn't be able to just dress up like a referee and get onto the field.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
Haven't you guys any sense of humour over there? He's done it loads of times in the UK at similar sporting events incurring at most a small fine at the local magistrate's court. I think streaking is a puerile activity, but this seems like rather ridiculous over-reaction.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
Haven't you guys any sense of humour over there? He's done it loads of times in the UK at similar sporting events incurring at most a small fine at the local magistrate's court. I think streaking is a puerile activity, but this seems like rather ridiculous over-reaction.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
:laugh: I guess they went with the "moron defense".

Fine him and let him go. The crime doesn't warrant him streaking through a jailhouse shower trying to avoid the amorous advances of his cellmates.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
:laugh: I guess they went with the "moron defense".

Fine him and let him go. The crime doesn't warrant him streaking through a jailhouse shower trying to avoid the amorous advances of his cellmates.

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
They are going to go after this guy and not Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake for their half-time stunt, shown live on national television. :rolleyes:

Personally, I am not outraged by either occurance, but criminal charges for streaking seems a bit over the top.

J

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
They are going to go after this guy and not Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake for their half-time stunt, shown live on national television. :rolleyes:

Personally, I am not outraged by either occurance, but criminal charges for streaking seems a bit over the top.

J

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
In the immortal words of Chief Wiggum, "No jury in the world is gonna convict a baby... Uhm, maybe Texas."

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
In the immortal words of Chief Wiggum, "No jury in the world is gonna convict a baby... Uhm, maybe Texas."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks