What's new

Brisco County Jr Cover Voting (1 Viewer)

AlexF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex
From TVShowsOnDVD at
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5263
you can now vote for the cover of the upcoming Brisco County on DVD, just like the Rescue Me cover.

Personally, I like the layout of the left one (for me) with the big head and the background from it, but the picture of Bruce from the right one (for me) with a background of smaller images from the show.

I really do commend the studios for taking these steps though for the fans. Definitely very fun to be a part of the process, however small.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
Yeah... I am glad that the studios are looking for opinions... I personally liked the one on the right... him holding the gun with the smaller images in the background. :)

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
I kind of liked the graphic design of the left cover, but I didn't think it was a good picture of Bruce Campbell, so I voted for the right.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Where's the "They both suck" option? I didnt like either - although the one on the left offended me less I guess, so I went with that one.

**EDIT**
Didnt know about the randomization. I went With Gun too

MattHR

Screenwriter
Remember...Gord has formatted the voting page to randomly alternate the left-right placement of the cover choices. So one person's vote for the "left" may be the same as another's vote for the "right". We should probably refer to the choices as "with gun" or "without gun". I voted for "with gun", but neither is very creative.

MarcoAD

Stunt Coordinator
I voted "With Gun". Either way good to see this definitely in the lineup to hit shelves...

Charles Ellis

Senior HTF Member
I voted "with gun"- you can hardly see Bruce Campbell's face on the other one! Kudos to WB for letting us have a say.

Random Hero

Second Unit
Real Name
Paul
I think that the with gun picture looks better. Plus, on the with gun picture, there's no big banner at the top.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I'm glad you guys like the ability to vote for packaging; hopefully we can do more things like this in the future. Warner is pretty happy with the response so far (4.5 hours in).

Gord

AlexF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex
in the case of this vote, i really like the picture of bruce with the gun, but the background from the other (of the countryside) is better than the mini-images (i think), and a combination of the two would be more of a winner than either picture that is currently there.

the benefit of having this forum to discuss these votes i guess :)

Mary_P

Second Unit
I voted "with gun" too, but I agree, neither one of them made me go "Oh WOW!" though I'm very much looking forward to the release.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale

I agree with Alex on this one.
The "w/gun" photo of Bruce is far superior, but I wasn't nuts about the gun or the cluttered background.
So much so that I forgave the shadowed eyes and voted "no gun."

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
"With Gun" for me as well. I thought the look on BC's face was too cheesey on the other (yes even too cheesey for the king of B Movie Actors).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks