What's new

Bringing back the Mammoth?.... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member

I hope they can do this.

On a similar topic. If you could bring back any extinct animals, that lived within the last 20,000 years. What ones you bring back?

-Tasmanian Wolf
-Dodo
-Irish Deer (10ft antlers)

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
Gee, what if they find a neanderthal that's been frozen with viable sperm? Who's going to be the candidate for that?

Myself, I think that sometimes it's like in Pet Semetary...Sometimes, dead is bettah.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
There has been talk of this for at least 30 years that I am aware of anyway. Still haven't seen that Wooly yet though...

ChristopherDAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
AE5VI
I'd like to see the pygmy mammoth resurrected. It would make a nice draught animal in far northern countries.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I think one of those basic pteridactyl-like birds would be neet, every now and then they could snack on little kids (who are misbehaving) or perhaps fly around movie theaters and snatch people on cell phones and crying babies...

Jay

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I dunno. Do we even know what a wooly mammoth was like when it was alive? What if it where as aggressive as the T-Rex? :)

Or better yet, give it the voice of Raymond and make it so it can talk and act just like the character in ice age. That could be fun :).

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil

Should I say the obvious?

Nahh....

we already have those!

Ok, couldn't resist :).

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Ummm, why don't we work on keeping what species we have now from becoming extinct before ressurecting those that are? Unless we can find a species that eats politicians, then I'm all for it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks