What's new

Bring on DAYTONA! (1 Viewer)

Blu

Screenwriter
[Speed Racer theme] Go Jeff Gordon Go Jeff Gordon Go Jeff Gordon GGOOOOoooooooooooo!!!![/Speed Racer Theme]

I'm getting all tingly thinkin' about the greed flag!

JayV

Supporting Actor
Go Jeff Gordon -- and take Jimmy Spencer with you wherever you go... ;)

I'm fired up, too. I love Fox's coverage crew (can't go wrong with DW).

BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY!

-j

Leroy

Second Unit
Well, my guys did pretty good. Jimmy Johnson finished 3rd and Jeff Gordon 12th. Too bad thay called it a day and handed the cup to Waltrip. Who, by the way, seemed a little too desperate to get this victory by rain-out(if you watched during the rain-delays you know what I mean). I really think they should have either finished it off at night(if possible) or the next day. This is DAYTONA after all.

I have a problem with any race being decided via weather or finished under caution. It's a race, let'em finish it the way they started it.

Go 24 & 48!!!

Mike_Stuewe

Stunt Coordinator
Jr. got the shaft cuz of the rain delay. No doubt about it, he was gonna win if it went the distance (barring more electrical problems). It was good to see Mikey Waltrip win it. 3 for 3 at Daytona when Fox does coverage. My boy Jeremy Mayfield cruised through the field going from 33rd to 8th in the last 20 or so laps. Sterling had a strong car, and that was a bogus call on him going below the line. Ryan Newman's crash was awesome, thank God he walked away.

Blu

Screenwriter
It was a great race while it lasted.
Oh well, NOW BRING ON THE ROCK!
The Rock is always a great race, woohoooo!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks