What's new

Bridges of Madison County SE in May!!! (1 Viewer)

Corey

Screenwriter
Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of The Bridges of Madison County (Deluxe Edition) on 6th May 2008 priced at $19.97 SRP. Meryl Streep (who earned her 10th Oscar nomination for this performance) and Clint Eastwood (who also produces and directs) star in this adaptation of Robert James Waller's best seller of love, choice and consequence.

Full details are TBC, but you can expect an anamorphic widescreen presentation, a new documentary “An Old-Fashioned Love Story: The Making of The Bridges of Madison County” and the “Doe Eyes” Music Video.

[url=https://static.hometheaterforum.com/imgrepo/b/be/htf_imgcache_23050.jpeg] [/url]

Charles Ellis

Senior HTF Member
Heaven knows we've waited long enough! This is a great example of how a film adaptation can even be better than its original source. I could barely get through the novel, but the film is one to be regarded as a future classic.

AdrianTurner

BANNED
Real Name
Adrian Turner
I just love this movie, regard it as Clint's best, and was so touched by it that I even went so far as to drive across Iowa to see the bridges. And that's a long drive from the UK!

Travis Brashear

Screenwriter
I can't believe I'm finally one of these annoying people, after cursing the lot of them all through 2007, but where's the Blu-ray edition?

Dennis*G

Supporting Actor
About time!

Actually planning a summer trip to see the bridges that are left, Sad to say some are burned down, also sad that I only live about 4 hours away and have not made it there yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks