"Bride of Re-Animator" DVD, out-of-print?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Michael Allred, Jun 16, 2002.

1. Michael Allred

Michael Allred Screenwriter

Michael
    So I finally pick of the 'Millenium Edition' of "Re-Animator" last Friday. Naturally I wanted to get "Bride of Re-Animator" soon after but after searching various e-tailers, it's unavailable.

So is it out of print now? Seems kinda silly to let the sequel go unavailable when they just re-issued the first one.

Are there any plans to re-issue "Bride.." on DVD?

2. John Stell

John Stell Supporting Actor

John Stell
  3. Dave Anderson

Dave Anderson Second Unit

Elite currently owns the rights to Re-Animator. They had no choice in Bride of Re-Animator going out of print, since it was Pioneer who own the rights to the sequel. Whether Pioneer lost the rights or chose not to renew them, I have no idea. But it is indeed out of print. So is Lair of the White Worm, also released by Pioneer.

4. Justin_S

Justin_S Producer

Yeah, I was lucky enough to get my copy of BRIDE OF RE-ANIMATOR just a month before it went out of print. Unfortunately, I wasn't as lucky with LAIR OF THE WHITE WORM, and I'm still searching for a copy of it.

5. SteveGon

SteveGon Executive Producer

Justin, try Amazon. I got a copy of Lair of the White Worm from them last month. Didn't even know it was going OOP. [​IMG]

6. Jonathan.e

Jonathan.e Stunt Coordinator

Catherine Oxenburg..mmmmmmmmmmmmm