BrianB, which version of Terminator are we looking at?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by pitchman, Dec 16, 2001.

1. pitchman

pitchman Screenwriter

Gary
    Brian, I picked up the final issue of NextGen yesterday and greatly enjoyed reading about the new Terminator game you are working on. It sounds like it has great potential and appears to be shaping up nicely.

Just out of curiosity, most of the game screens appear to be rather blown up (I guess to show off detail?). Is this the PS2 version of the game we are looking at? Should we expect the Xbox version to look noticably different?

Hopefully you can answer these questions without violating any non-disclosure agreement.

Thanks!

Gary

2. BrianB

BrianB Producer

PS2 in those screens.
    NextGen have(had [​IMG] ) a nasty habit of blowing up screenshots when there wasn't enough quality in the pics - the big one page 'blown up' screenshot makes the game look lousy IMO. Just in the last two weeks, there's been some neato things added for our latest milestone.
    I'm sure the XBox version will have some neato graphics in it [​IMG]

3. pitchman

pitchman Screenwriter

Gary
    Thanks for the info! All things being equal, assuming the PS2 version comes out first, I guess I will rent that one (to get a feel for the game) and then hold out to buy a copy of the Xbox version.

Gary