Brett's 601st Post Ruckus Schpiel

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brett Hancock, Feb 18, 2002.

1. Brett Hancock

Brett Hancock Supporting Actor

In light of the recent celebrations of post being reached I present to you my supposed to be 600th post ruckus but instead it is my 601st post ruckus. I would just like to thank all the time I have spent in the Word Association thread and without that I might not be the man I am today. It is about 12:48 right now and I am feeling extremely tired so I guess I will go now. I know nobody probably cares enough to post here just like on my South Park Tournament [​IMG] so just let this thread die like so many threads before it. OK enough rambling sleep is calling me.

2. Nick Sievers

Nick Sievers Producer

I care enough to post (I get by here without being noticed as well [​IMG] - here you go, Congrats on 601 from me.[​IMG]
    The reason I havent posted in the South Park tournament is because I haven't seen about half the episodes.

3. SteveGon

SteveGon Executive Producer

I care. Well, not really, but congratulations anyway! [​IMG]
    Like Nick, I've only seen a handful of South Park episodes. Sorry. Love the movie, though!

4. Brett Hancock

Brett Hancock Supporting Actor

Thanks guys. Yeah I know I'm just joking about that. I know that alot of people haven't seen all the south park episodes.

5. Rain

Rain Producer

Congrats on 601, Brett! [​IMG]

6. JasenP

JasenP Screenwriter

Jasen
    Brett, this is just for you:

**BUMP**