What's new

Brent's Guitar Fund! HUGE lot of DVD's!!! (1 Viewer)

Brent Cantrell

Stunt Coordinator
Here's the deal...I need this Paul Reed Smith I've found. To this effect, I've got every DVD I own for sale. Follow the link to my profiler collection, it's up to date and lists everything I've got. The price is for them all, they're all in perfect/near perfect condition. I'd like to get 2300.00 for everything (including UPS shipping), or make me an offer. I'd prefer not to break this up 'cause it'd be too much trouble for me to deal with. Email me if you have any questions. Thanks!

New Price. Or make offer.

Brent_H

Second Unit
don;t do it man!! I sold a bunch of my DVD's awhile back to pay off some things, and I regretted it hardcore. now I bought them all back and have tripled my collection since then :)

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Dont do it, especially for a PRS. Theyre not handmade no matter what they tell you.Its a WAY WAY overpriced machine made guitar.
PLEASE go to www.worldclassguitars.com and read about PRS before you sell off your DVDs for this guitar.
I know PRS go for $2400 easily. I was researching them becuase I plan on building my own - yo can get a MUCH better guitar for 1/2 that price.

Brent Cantrell

Stunt Coordinator
Well, this isn't a stock job, and I'm aware of a lot of the arguments against newer prs'. But this is a done deal, and thanks for the advice, but trust me, for this guitar, it's worth it.
B

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks