Brent's Guitar Fund! HUGE lot of DVD's!!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brent Cantrell, Nov 16, 2002.

1. Brent Cantrell

Brent Cantrell Stunt Coordinator

Here's the deal...I need this Paul Reed Smith I've found. To this effect, I've got every DVD I own for sale. Follow the link to my profiler collection, it's up to date and lists everything I've got. The price is for them all, they're all in perfect/near perfect condition. I'd like to get 2300.00 for everything (including UPS shipping), or make me an offer. I'd prefer not to break this up 'cause it'd be too much trouble for me to deal with. Email me if you have any questions. Thanks!

New Price. Or make offer.

2. Brent_H

Brent_H Second Unit

don;t do it man!! I sold a bunch of my DVD's awhile back to pay off some things, and I regretted it hardcore. now I bought them all back and have tripled my collection since then [​IMG]

3. JonZ

JonZ Lead Actor

Dont do it, especially for a PRS. Theyre not handmade no matter what they tell you.Its a WAY WAY overpriced machine made guitar.
    PLEASE go to www.worldclassguitars.com and read about PRS before you sell off your DVDs for this guitar.
    I know PRS go for $2400 easily. I was researching them becuase I plan on building my own - yo can get a MUCH better guitar for 1/2 that price.

4. Brent Cantrell

Brent Cantrell Stunt Coordinator

Well, this isn't a stock job, and I'm aware of a lot of the arguments against newer prs'. But this is a done deal, and thanks for the advice, but trust me, for this guitar, it's worth it.
    B