What's new

Breeze for cats? (1 Viewer)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Does any cat owner use this and any experience?

Breeze for cats

It's a tidy cat things and sounds interesting, just wondering if anybody has tried it. I've heard a couple of things on the forums at the website that the pellets don't last a month and it seems hard to find the refills locally in some places but just wondering about the effectiveness. I know my cats scatter and track liter all over the place.... However, my cats don't seem to have any quams if I move the litter box or change brands, they don't care if I change foods or anything, I've got very non-picky cats!

Jay

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
That looks like a system whose main purpose is to sell and sell consumables. A pad for urine? Not good enough for pee, in my opinion. Their point that poop and pee aren't kept separate doesn't hold water
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif
When a cat pees in clumping litter a hard ball of litter is formed and I have found it doesn't mix in with the poop. Scoop the box and the pee (and poop) are gone.

I'll stick with clumping litter.

Dave Gorman

Supporting Actor
I got one for free for filling out an online survey. In the month I've had it out, they've peed in it a couple times, but no poo. I think the pellets are too large and heavy for them to think it's something to poo in.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I'm not sure if the pellets are supposed to clump or not. If not, then wouldn't that make the poo stink? That's one of the comments/questions I read on the actual forum at the website I posted.

the pee sheet is supposed to be changed once a week and from what I've read, everybody seems to like the pee thing.

Comments from the pellets stick to the poo which makes the pellets not last a month as Tidy Cats claims to cats eating the pellets to cats not using it to poo as Dave mentions.

I have a $5 coupon for one, so just pondering.

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks