Breast Milk compound kills warts, possibly more...&qu

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Joseph S, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Joseph S

Joseph S Cinematographer

Apparently Breast Milk contains a HPV killing compound. Hopefully it can be used to kill all subtypes cheaply and effectively at the least.

Link

Oh well, that epsilon character didn't work in the title.

2. Joseph S

Joseph S Cinematographer

Apparently Breast Milk contains a HPV killing compound. Hopefully it can be used to kill all subtypes cheaply and effectively at the least.

Link

Oh well, that epsilon character didn't work in the title.

3. Bryan_K

Bryan_K Stunt Coordinator

Not to mention it taists GREAT & is less filling. [​IMG]

4. Bryan_K

Bryan_K Stunt Coordinator

Not to mention it taists GREAT & is less filling. [​IMG]

5. Max Leung

Max Leung Producer

So, any idea when we'll see breast milk on the supermarket shelves next to the low-fat cow milk and the soya drinks?

6. Joseph S

Joseph S Cinematographer

Hey, you never know. I hear that popular Red Bull drink contains cow testicles. [​IMG] Haven't investigated that one yet. I do think this is good news even if it only kills the common non pre-cancerous subtypes though. Most other home remedies aren't even close to as effective as 5-10s of Liquid Nitrogen and most of the time people merely self treat the callous and not the wart under it.

7. Leila Dougan

Leila Dougan Screenwriter

Well, HPV causes genital warts. It really is hard to self-treat a genital wart. I mean, I'm sure some people have tried it but it's not quite the place I want to try applying salicylic acid to several times a day. A quick blast of liquid nitrogen is usually sufficient, though.

The breastmilk study is interesting, honestly. I'm really curious to learn more about it.

In the mean time, I have this persistent wart on my finger that I just can't get rid of. Time to make an appt with the doc I guess.