What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Warner Archive Collection Announces First Blu-Ray Releases (1 Viewer)

AnthonyClarke

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Anthony
One would assume it could be deemed that legal purchase is made in the USA even if the buyer then requests it be shipped to Australia, as in my case ... but that doesn't seem the way Warners views it ......
Of course, I don't know the full legalities here but this seems the commonsense view...

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
The opening of the floodgates of catalog titles has yet to happen, although I am waiting on that day. The thing is, there streaming has titles that I would like to see get a proper 1080p treatment and released, either via the archive, or a proper release.

I do have one question though, for those who picked up the initial releases, were those pressed disc released via the WA?

I ordered Greystoke almost a month ago, and it still hasn’t showed up.

John Hermes

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Hermes
dana martin said:
The opening of the floodgates of catalog titles has yet to happen, although I am waiting on that day. The thing is, there streaming has titles that I would like to see get a proper 1080p treatment and released, either via the archive, or a proper release.

I do have one question though, for those who picked up the initial releases, were those pressed disc released via the WA?

I ordered Greystoke almost a month ago, and it still hasn’t showed up.
I believe up to this point, all of the Warner Archive BDs have been pressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks