What's new

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! First Official News about Indiana Jones!!!!(tomorrow) (1 Viewer)

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
Yay, the movie that named after the state I live in (Indiana :D) get the much needed dvd treatment. Now we see what going to happen to the Young Indy line next.

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

*Begins blasting score from speakers*

*is grateful noone has danced naked yet but is amazed it hasn't happened!*

I know Williams doesn't normally do them, but if there are isolated 5.1 tracks of the score (I'd be ecstatic with stereo) I'd be happier than any commentary track could make me.

Adam

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Williams had a 5.1 score on superman. That would be an amazing addition, but with the comment about concern over bandwith for a 2.0 commentary, I dont think an extra 5.1 track will be on there.

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
I hate to fart on this, but there is already an Indy thread open. I'm sure that as soon as an Admin sees this it will close up. We don't need two, but this is great news!

Glenn

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Man, you can hear the collective sigh of relief on this one, especially the "no alterations" aspect.

To be honest, this set is the one set that could make me totally forget about SW. Not that I will stop loving them, but with all the crap going on with them I've lost interest a bit. Meanwhile Raiders remains my #3 film of all-time, a position I will gladly defend to anyone, even the other snobs. ;)

When Raiders hits the house it goes on immediate loop when the HT is not showing another film. :D
Or at least until I turn all the "1's" on the disc into ".3's". ;)

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
this is absolutely great news indeed

htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

yippie yeah

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Fantastic! Now we just need to get Star Wars out, and my life will be complete.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
No mention of "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark"!

Woo-Hoo!!!!
Matthew, don't get too excited yet. :frowning:

www.indianajones.com

The box set image is split into two parts, so that's why there's a white line across the middle here (I could fix it, but I just woke up):

(note that the Full screen edition in the back is a lighter color box and keepcases, and the Widescreen edition is a deeper, richer color for the same).

The official Indiana Jones site DOES verify the 11/4 date, though! Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.