What's new

Breaking News: Cablevision adding 4 HD channels (1 Viewer)

anthony_b

Screenwriter
Cablevision is adding 4 HD channels on Dec.16,2003.

The channels are : Cinemax-HD,TMC-HD,STARZ-HD and INHD !!!

John_Bonner

Supporting Actor
Anthony,

I have the Silver iO package. Currently I get SHO-HD although I don't subscribe to the Showtime package. Do you know if the Silver package will get the CMAX & TMC HD channels? How about inHD, do you know what package/tier is required to recieve this?

anthony_b

Screenwriter
I would assume that you will get Starz-hd and INHD...SHO-HD is only to customers who pay for that premium service...Right now they're just testing, so maybe that's why you're seeing it.

I have the gold package...I'm getting everything..:D

Dwight Amato

Stunt Coordinator
This is nice, but all this is going to offer is a repeat of the movies already on. I would much rather have Cablevision give us NBC and ABC in HD. Please Cablevision, listen to your customers!

Brent Bridgeman

Second Unit
Real Name
Brent Bridgeman
Please Cablevision, listen to your customers!
That would be the FIRST time that a cable company has listened to customers. I can't understand how these companies get away with such horrid customer service. "Yeah, we'll be out sometime on Wednesday. Make sure you're there." They sure like to hold you hostage in your own home. I had a recent bad experience getting HD installed, so I'm still somewhat bitter. But I did get a $40 credit to my account because they are such idiots (had to show the technician how to get into the setup menu to set the box to 1080i and also had to convince them that no, hooking an S-Video cable up wouldn't fix my problem of getting a 480i signal instead of 1080i).

Ken Custodio

Second Unit
I am a little disappointed with Starz-HD, they show a lot of NON-HD movies and these are even newer movies like "The Recruit"

anthony_b

Screenwriter
Ken, I agree. Starz is the premium channel with the best image usually, so I was totally suprised when Blue Crush was in 4:3 last night..:frowning: ...I'm thinking that because they're fairly new on the HD scene they're still getting there act together...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks