What's new

Breaking Bad - Season 5 (AMC) (1 Viewer)

questrider

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian
They should end the series with Jesse coming out of a crystal meth haze in Mr. White's chemistry class in high school. As Jesse "comes back" Mr. White is calling on him with "Jesse? Jesse?" from in front of the chalkboard. It was all just a meth-induced St. Elsewhere dream! :D
I kid, I kid! :P

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Aaron Paul ‏@aaronpaul_8
I just finished reading the first episode of the final season of Breaking Bad and words can not express what I just experienced. Holy shit.
I'm telling you!! The tension in this episode alone made my head explode a little bit.
(Retweeted by none other than BB-superfan Ewan McGregor, it would seem.)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
^ Is it the summer yet? I still want to know when the show will catch up to the flashforward of Walt buying the machine gun.
I read it a few months ago but Bryan Cranston is scheduled to direct episode 9 (the episode that Paul is talking about).

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
You want?
2ed77c13_00__scaled_600.jpeg
Comes with a bag of blue meth (well, a toy replica). http://toynewsi.com/news.php?itemid=19775 For those who don't want to hit the link, it's an action figure. It almost looks more like a render from Grand Theft Auto IV.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Hector Salamanca with working bell! That's the one. Pair it with a Gus Fring with an optional half skull head to swap in. If you go to the link at the link, you'll see a pretty cool Walt in hazard suit bobblehead.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Originally Posted by Greg_S_H
Hector Salamanca with working bell! That's the one. Pair it with a Gus Fring with an optional half skull head to swap in.
If you go to the link at the link, you'll see a pretty cool Walt in hazard suit bobblehead.
I will see your "Hector Salamanca with working bell" and raise you a "Tortuga with removable head and turtle sidekick".

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
That's a good one. Who knew how much action figure potential was in BB? "Dirt bike kid can be completely disassembled and stored in the included barrel! Disassembled dirt bike sold separately!" All of these figures are in vacuum sealed packing, which can be opened with the optional Gus Fring box cutter.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
"Hey, I'm Chris Hardwicke! Can this episode get any crazier?! Tweet me @talkingbad #magnetbitches!"

EDIT: I posted this as a somewhat over the top joke but re-reading it, I realize that it's a pretty accurate representation of Talking Dead commercials.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Weren't there rumors at one point it would start in June?

That's too bad, as I was looking forward to having it run through the summer.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Scott Hanson said:
Weren't there rumors at one point it would start in June?
I remember Aaron Paul said it would start on a date in July & AMC said that wasn't correct but with the first half of the season coming out on Blu-ray and DVD in early June, you'd think June or July would have happened. My guess is that AMC wants their schedule to basically go from one show to the next rather than overlapping them. By waiting until The Killing is almost over to start BB, they can run BB right into the return of The Walking Dead in October.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Travis, if you don't like street clothes Heisenberg, there's a new hazmat version coming in October:

MEZ10883.jpg

Pretty amazing likeness.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MEZ10883&mode=retail

It looks like the bobblehead is coming out on Wednesday, the original figure on June 30, and this new one in a few months.

Is the green suit seen in the show? The yellow is more iconic, though I don't dislike this look.

Even better (and more expensive):

http://www.mezcotoyz.com/deluxe-breaking-bad-walter-white-in-hazmat-suit

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks